14 October 2006

en route

I am on my way to Israel, where I will be attending graduate school for my second master's degree. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind, between moving (relocating from San Diego to Phoenix), packing/organizing, juggling my going-away-parties and trying to see everyone before I leave. Also in the area of education/vocation, quitting my part-time teaching jobs in San Diego and leveraging my position at SDSU to propel me forward into this new educational venture. In the process I applied for the Fulbright Grant (for study abroad) and 3 Ph.D. programs of my choice to begin Fall 2007.

My travel itinerary will take me from Phoenix to Philadelphia, and from there to Munich, Germany. From Munich I will ride a train to Berlin, where I have a 12 hour layover and intend to visit a friend there. I leave Berlin the following morning and head to Tel Aviv, Israel via Milan, Italy. I only have 2 hours in the Milan airport but all of the other spots should be exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home