16 October 2006

back to berlin

i made it safely to Berlin last night... i think Ive gotten over the time difference (its 1:13pm 16 October here, 9 hours later than US) and jet lag, which will make it easier to get into the groove when i arrive in Israel tomorrow (they are only 1 hour later). it is freezing cold in Berlin right now! but a familiar feeling cruising around on the German trains, minus the crazy world cup fans. it is so hard to find anyone who speaks English here, which i knew, quite challenging for the American Girl that i am... admittedly so - but proud of it!!!

I really miss san diego. I broke down on the train last night. but the good news is I will be back in about 3 months for my semester break! my dad reminded me of this the other day (I kept saying 4 months but its not that long). another good thing is that i sold all my furniture before i left san diego, totally liberating... and a few extra $$$. btw i also sold my laptop, thanks to all who responded to my posts ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home