24 October 2006

my brain hurts

yesterday was the first day of classes, and my schedule was 8:45am to 6pm. by about 4pm my brain really started to hurt. this may be due in part to starting off the day with an intensive Hebrew class (taught all in Hebrew) followed by an Arabic class. fortunately, that one should be EASY! I definitely have a full schedule, and am looking forward to an exciting academic year.

on the homefront... while we live strategically behind the best schwarma place in town, we also deal with the "neighborhood dog". he barks uncontrollably throughout the night, which makes it difficult to get a good night's sleep. On the positive, we get free "leftover food" from the schwarma place, and although the gym is about 2 miles away, I get my share of cardio from WALKING everywhere. i will also begin training capoeira soon.

Last night i was invited to Jerusalem with a few friends, but Im glad I didnt go, because they got lost in the West Bank on the way back! i may end up going to Jerusalem this weekend, for my birthday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home