25 October 2006

hijacked

Yesterday I got my suitcase delivered to me from the airline, it has been one week. Fortunately all of the "important" personal items were still there. Unfortunately, my video camera (including all cables, adapter, etc) had been hijacked. I am not sure whether this happened in Berlin or Milan, but either way the theft is likely what caused the bag to be delayed.

I am thankful nothing else was stolen, and that I got the rest of the suitcase's contents back (yay my army pants and favorite jeans)! And I have renter's insurance which covers my belongings anywhere in the world. The biggest loss (besides the time delay) was my "last week in San Diego" video which was inside the camera. This included footage of my friends' band Jangada, as well as spectacular views of San Diego from my deck and awesome house in Middletown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home