02 November 2006

photo galleries

I have definitely been taking a lot of pictures throughout my time here in Israel (aka Palestine), and will continue to post them and create new galleries as I continue my journey. You can view the galleries via the links on the right column of this blog (or via the links at the bottom if you are using an "older" browser such as MS IE).

My classes are going really well, i just finished my second week. ALL of the lectures and readings are very interesting and are inspiring me for potential research topics. Perhaps the most pertinent means of conducting research lies in the first-hand experience of the culture, thus i am returning to Jerusalem this weekend. I do intend to bring some of my "homework" particularly my Arabic book (Arabic is both my easiest and favorite class).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home