29 October 2007

atheists and communists

welcome to the Second Cold War, in which Russia teams up with Iran to take on the West. My prediction for the resulting Third World War: the US hits Iran because of their failure to comply with international sanctions and unending threats to destroy United Stages ally Israel, then Iranian ally Russia hits the US. I mentioned this to an Atheist last night, and he seemed doubtful, as though such a theory were not plausible. Is it only I who sees the correlation between the spirit of Communism as the same Anti-Christ spirit shared by radical Islamic Fascists and Atheists? I am often met with similar resistance when speaking to liberal pro-Hillary Clinton leftists, as she embodies the spirit of Communism in her own thwarted ideologies and proposed Democratic regime. You're probably wondering what I'm doing running around talking to Atheists, as I am often noticeably disturbed by the massive avalanche of anti-God rhetoric and misperception bombarding my bubble on a daily basis.

Earlier this week I met this Atheist man, a doctor who had traveled to San Diego from Perth Australia, for a medical conference and to visit family who was affected by the local wildfires. Because I am such an approachable and diverse individual, we instantly connected and began to engage in interesting global and cultural topics. I have to admit, I had heard of Perth, but had no idea where it was in Australia - turns out to be on the West Coast, similar to San Diego. After all, when do you ever hear about Australia in the international news - could they be Al-Qaeda's next Western target? Kangaroos, Koalas, Eucalyptus, and the Didgeridoo were the only Australia I knew. When I looked at the map, I noticed the lonely British-colonized island surrounded by water, seemingly separated from the rest of the world. A few other neighboring island civilizations such as New Zealand and Indonesia provide somewhat of a buffer from the Communist countries like China and North Korea (who may also aim at the US). Among our initial topics that night on the dance floor were Capoeira and our mixed nationalities. My quarter-Jewish heritage usually gets the Israel vs Middle East topic started, but his race sparked my political interest even more than captivation by his intriguing physical charm and dance moves. I've always been a sucker for international men, one sentence and I'm hooked.

He tried to make me guess his ethnicity, and when I couldn't quite pinpoint it, he told me he was half-Persian - Persia is the Biblical name for present day IRAN - as most of the Arab race does not prefer to identify with the Iranian regime and its petty and cruel dictator Ahmedinijad. While fascinated by the fact that I am studying Arabic, he claimed to not know any Farsii as he never really knew his Iranian father. His mother is Lithuanian I believe, and he and his twin brother were raised by her and his step-dad. When I examined the world map again, I found Lithuania to be located on the fringe of Communist Russia. I did remember this location as once I was attempting to buy a Global phone, and they wanted to give me an Estonian number which of course prompted me to find out more about that region. Upon further research I discovered that Lithuania was in fact a Communist country up until 1990 when it gained independence. It was the first Soviet republic to break away from the Communist regime, though Soviet forces unsuccessfully tried to suppress their secession. Lithuania did not join the European Union until 2004. Anyway this man grew up in Britain for the most part, his parents went to Italy, and he moved to Australia to start a family and a career, where he became an Atheist.

I could not dismiss what I had learned about his heritage during our intense interaction (which lasted throughout this past week), as he always referred to himself as Australian, having lived there 12 years. I have lived in San Diego 13 years, but I am of mixed European descent and Jewish heritage on my dad's side, and having lived in Israel this past year I have come to understand the importance of this... where you lay your head may not be your HOME. The most interesting part for me, being a Christian by faith, was interacting with a self-professing Atheist in addition to the ethnic dilemma of our underlying Jew vs Arab roots. The second day I knew him we connected on so many levels, intellectual, cultural, physical (we trained Capoeira together and discussed fitness), historical, and spiritual. An immeasurably intense conversation regarding Creation vs evolution with his Atheist scientist mind and biology PhD up against me, a Christian-schooled American Communication scholar with first-hand Middle East cultural experience, heavy on the political-cultural analysis. I had never experienced another person quite on this level, and the more time we spent together the intensity grew - to the point of becoming heavier on me as the week progressed.

Ultimately our engagement was diverted by outside influences and geographic factors, but I have proceeded to assess this relationship for what it really was - not the mere physical attraction that drew us together initially. It all comes back to core beliefs and your own DNA, the undeniable life blood inside every human being created by none other than the Lord God Almighty. Coded into our divinely-constructed biological beings is the Free Will to make decisions for our own lives, whom we choose to spend time with and what path we will chose, whether marriage, children, career, etc. I believe God allowed me to go through this scenario (all facets of it) taking place while OUR little world (San Diego) was on fire - to bring me back to the reality of the inherent evil forces present throughout the world we live in. Atheists and Communists, Muslims and Liberals, all resisting the One True God, with the same HEAVY Anti-Christ spirit. Intense energy and supernatural fire was ablaze in the air this week affecting many people's lives, with the intense Scorpio full moon in the sky to set the Cold War mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home